- Creation of a customized marketing plan.
- drafting of your launch strategy.
- implementation of your launch strategy.
- Creation and maintenance of Facebook Advertisements.
- Media buying services.
- Blog Tour services (cover reveals, release blitz’s, and review tours).
- Press Kit and Media Kit development.
- Coordination of interview requests.
- Website & blog design and management. (wordpress and blogger platforms)
- Branding Strategy.
- Social Media account set up and maintenance (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Newsletter building events.
- Newsletter set up and management.
- One on One business planning.
- ARC coordination and distribution.
- Booking of travel and author appearances.
- Media Pitches.
- Creation of marketing materials. (Check out our design page for more details).
- Amazon author page creation.
- Coordination of headtalker campaigns.
- Coordination of Newsletter swaps.
- Coordination of Facebook parties and takeover events.
- Netgalley co-op servies
- Uploading of your manuscripts direct to vendors (Amazon, Nook, Kobo, iBooks, Createspace, and/or through organizations such as Pronoun and Draft2Digital).
On top of all of that, Coffee and Characters also works as a virtual assistant so if you need something that isn’t covered, we can handle it. Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll put together a package just for you.
Pricing: Coffee and Characters charges an hourly rate of $35/hr in addition to any vendor related fees such as newsletter subscriptions for the company of your choice, fees for the purchase of a custom domain, of any resulting expenses from coordinated giveaways.
Contact Coffee and Characters Today! to learn more: coffeeandcharacters (at) gmail (dot) com
Not sure if you’re ready to schedule yet? For $25 we’ll set up a 40minute one-on-one consultation time to discuss all of your needs and what C&C can do for you.