So these are my Five Favorite Reads this year that in my eyes all get FIVE star ratings.
Sorry no reviews with some of these but they truly are must reads (in no particular order)
1. Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews (this is a serial book that she posts weekly (usually) and I am completely obsessed. I stalk her blog like a crazy person waiting for a new section. It’s sad how obsessed I am but it’s just that good. Go to ilona-andrews.com to see for yourself. What makes it better, it’s free.
2. Broken Wings by Lora Leigh. I stumbled upon this little gem when browsing amazon one day and decided to give it a try. I’m a big fan of Lora’s Breed series so I’ll give almost any of her titles a shot. This one was a slam dunk for me. Under $6 on amazon kindle and I blew through this one, it was a quick and easy enjoyable read. I devoured it.
3. Samurai Game by Christine Feehan. I’ve read all of her ghost walker series books thus far so it was a given that I would read this one and I will say its one of the best in the series. A really terrific book and it got me hooked on matcha tea 🙂
4. Heart of the Hunter by Lara Adrian, Written as Tina St. John. I found this one on amazon as well. I really like Lara Adrian’s Midnight Breed series so I was really excited to find this new/old series. New to me, previously printed ages ago in small print and she chose to self-publish the series to put it back out there. I’m so glad she did!
5. Demon Angel by Meljean Brook. This is a must must read. I’ve been meaning to read this series for the longest time because I love her Iron Seas books. It was fantastic and I already purchased the second in the series so I’m looking forward to that one as well. I’ll let you know how it goes.