Hosted by The Broke and Bookish
Who are the Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition?
(In no particular order)
- ML Brennan. I recently read her debut book Generation V and felt she had a fun and exciting new take on Vampires that I really enjoyed!
- Lindsey Piper. No joke her Dragon Kings series is AMAZING! Favorite new author for me for 2013. I’m currently devouring an ARC copy of book 2 in the series and WOW! Thats all I can say right now.
- Janeal Falor. A self-pub author who really puts out some freaking amazing work! Her debut book You Are Mine was a 5 star read for me!
- Nicolette Day. Her novella No Strings Attached was a light and steamy read that left me wanting more in such a good way!
- Seleste DeLaney. Author of Clockwork Mafia, Selest is an amazing author with an amazing steampunk world I loved diving into
- PJ Schnyder. Her London Undead series is a must read. BITE ME was terrific and I’m so glad I got my hands on it.
- Kerry Schafer. Her debut book BETWEEN takes you to a magical world with Dragons and ..penguins (hehe) and she is so so sweet and such a kind person. I’ve had the pleasure of running into her more than once and she is just so genuine!
- Ilona Andrews. Yes you’ve probably heard of her but you know why? Because she is freaking amazing! My ALL TIME favorite author, I cannot rave enough about her Kate Daniels series!
- Kait Ballenger. She has a great series called the Execution Underground. You should really check it out!
- Nalini Singh. Yes she is well established but I have NEVER read anything that I didn’t absolutely LOVE by her. Every single series, Love it! Even her older Silhouette Desire books! I have them ALL
So those are my Top 10, Who are yours?