Hi Everyone, Welcome back to my blog and welcome to another week of Top 10 Tuesday, also known as TTT. This week’s topic is the top 10 books I’ll be tossing in to my beach bag. I don’t know about you, but I’m much more of a lake person. I love going to the lake with my husband and our kids and going out on our boat *trust me when I say it’s nothing fancy but it works*
My husband loves fishing, I honestly can’t stand it. Its so boring to me, but it gives me the perfect opportunity to catch up on reading under some sunny rays. I’m not sure if 10 books will be enough for this summer but these ten at least are the ones at the top of my list.
- Allegiance of Honor by Nalini Singh: I’m actually almost done with this and it is so deliciously good.
- Wild Embrace by Nalini Singh: This one is already loaded on my kindle as soon as I finish Allegiance of Honor
- The Rock by Monica McCarty: Nothing like a little highland romance to spice of your day.
- Night Broken by Patricia Briggs: I can’t believe I am TWO books behind on this series
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs: It haunts me every time I pass my bookshelf as if calling out to say “Why don’t you love me enough to pick me up.”
- Reap the Wind by Karen Chance: I just ordered this on Amazon and am dying for it to arrive because I just finished the ebook sample and need this book NOW! I honestly think the Cassandra Palmer series might be my all time favorite book series.
- Midnights Daughter by Karen Chance: I seriously question my sanity sometimes when I know I LOVE Karen Chance yet have not even started this spin off series.
- Spider Game by Christine Feehan: Yet another series I have fallen behind on. Life has been so busy. I absolutely hate this book cover btw. I wish they would redesign it. Oh well, thats why I have the ebook version of it.
- First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones: This series has been recommended to me and I have books 1-4 plus #9 (Don’t ask LOL) so I need to get started
- Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron: I loved her Paradox series under her pen name Rachel Bach so I wanted to give her self pub titles a try, especially since I love supporting indie titles as an indie author myself. I’m sure this will be a hit! Seriously, Rachel can do no wrong in my eyes.
So what top 10 books will you be tossing in your bag? Let me know in the comments below and as always, thanks for stoping by!