Hey Everyone! My very good blogger friend Nette is hosting her very first Bookish Challenge and I wanted to share the deets with all of you!
From Nette Herself:
“Being the avid readers we are, I know we have books sitting on our shelves that have gone untouched, collecting dust since being purchased. I know I do! It annoys me to no end that there are books on my bookshelves that I haven’t read. I see them everyday beckoning me to open them…or at least touch the spine or scroll to it on my carousel on my Kindle. So I’ve decided to create a “Bookshelf Reading Challenge!” My only requirement (if you wanna call it that) is they have to already be on your bookshelf. You can combine all types of bookshelves, whether physical or virtual. NO re-reads! Your chosen books have to be new reads to you, release date doesn’t matter. It will run for the rest of the year and at the end I’m going to have a giveaway to celebrate the fact that we finally got to read those books!”
You don’t need a blog to participate, post updates on FB or Twitter or Goodreads! =)
- Create a post about your challenge letting us know which ‘shelf’ you’ll be using for the challenge (virtual, physical, kindle, kobo, nook) *it’s totally ok to combine shelves!
- Include the books that you’ve chosen to read in your post
- Include the image at the top of this post and link it back to this post
- Share the challenge on social media
- If you post a review of a book on your chosen shelf(s) link it up so we can see it and comment!
- Check in at least once a month to give me a status update (I’m not going to set a schedule on when to post a challenge update but at least update every month or month and a half.
- HAVE FUN! My goal with this challenge is for me to read those books that are sitting on my shelves that I’ve been dying to read but haven’t gotten around to and I of course want my fellow bookies to join me!